Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hold On!

HOLDING ONTO GOD

Why do things have to be so complicated at times?

Why do questions arise that are so hard to answer?

I have forgotten that it's all about God. It's all about Him.

These happen so that I hold on to His Word and prayer with an even greater measure of faith than I did before. Discovering sins, relational conflicts, hard-to-discern situations, all point to my need of God's guidance, personally and providentially.

No, this is not about me, not about people. This is about God and how He intends for His glory to unfold in the world. Whatever happens among people is about God.

That's what I'm going to hold onto. It's about God. I'm supposed to be all about boasting Christ.

No challenge too hard that He will give unto me. No reason to panic. Every reason to be wary of turning my eyes away from God and making sin-stained decisions.

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
(Philippians 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment