Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Liquid Fire

LIQUID FIRE IN MY VEINS

What a road I am on.

My heart is so full I can't even sleep.

I'm so excited about everything God is teaching me in these few weeks. My mind keeps exploring the vastness of God's glory in everything, everything, everything. Continuous extrapolating and negating, generalizing and particularizing, keeps my mind busy, busy, busy, and restless. Everything is void without God, and God is the Creator of all things.

And I also feel so free, because for now, I can find no complaint in my heart against God. Of course, I know that as long as I have sin in me, there will be complaints, but as God has not revealed more to me yet, for now I merely rejoice in this wondrous grace.

Astounding. The 16-year-old me, as he was struggling to find joy in God's glory, could not imagine what an incredible state of heart it is, and doubted whether such joy is for a person of his kind. Today, God reveals to me how much He has opened my eyes, and it is astounding. What grace, what amazing grace.

I deserve nothing. I earn nothing. My God, why?

My blood burns. The debt I owe, I owe eternally. I am forever His, and I must suffer greatly to exclaim His ultimate worthiness. He is worthy!

My blood is aflame in my veins!

Soldier of Christ, charge and die!

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
(Philippians 1:21)

No comments:

Post a Comment